Fourth International Conference and Industrial Exhibition on Dairy Science Park
November 1-5, 2017
Theme: Food Security through Entrepreneurship and Biorisk Management
Venue: Selçuk University, Konya, Turkey
Welcome to Konya for DSP 2017
Welcome to Konya, the city of Mevlana Rumi in Turkey, to participate in the Fourth International Conference and Industrial Exhibition on Dairy Science Park (DSP) scheduled for November 1-5, 2017.
The event is the continuation of the series of conferences held during November 2011, 2013, and 2015 at Peshawar, Pakistan. DSP’s 2011 conference was focused on rehabilitation of the post-flood dairy sector of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa; during 2013, DSP sensitized the stakeholders about Halal meat export potential of the region; and during 2015, DSP aimed on deliberations of self-employment for the youth and hygienic food production at the regional level. The United Nations accepted DSP as #SDGAction9671.
The fourth event of the series is being held with the theme “Achieving Food Security through Entrepreneurship Development and Biorisk Management”.
During the third event Dr Mithat Direk accompanied by Prof M Musa Ozcan, Vice President of Selçuk University, Konya and signed MoUs with the University of Agriculture Peshawar, UVAS, UAF and PMASAU for collaboration under Mevlana Exchange Program and other arrangements. We would like to harness these opportunities for be facilitating visits of scientists, students, government officers, industry representatives, farmers, and civil society representatives.
Dr Mithat also had meeting with the representatives of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chamber of Commerce and Industry and delegates from Afghanistan and signed MoU with Dairy Science Park on behalf of Selçuk University and Konya Teknokent.
We expect rich participation of people from academia, industry, civil society, government and development agencies from various parts of the world. It is hoped that this event will prove as a great opportunity for academia-industry linkages and a union between the people of East and West on the historic and spiritual city of Mevlana Rumi.Prof M S Qureshi, Conference Co-Chair, Peshawar-Pakistan; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel +92 300 587 7933Dr Mithat Direk, Conference Chair, Konya-Turkey; Email: email@example.com; Tel +90 533 577 2651
- General: Irfan ul Haq Qureshi, DSP; Tel +92 (0)301 894 5994; Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development: Prof Sarzamin Khan, UAP; email@example.com
- Publication: Dr Rifat Ullah Khan; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific: Dr Shakoor Ahmad; Tel +92 (0)336 534 6823; Email: email@example.com
- Editorial: Ms Sania Qureshi; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commercial: Rashid Aman, SMEDA; +92 (0)333 911 7278; Email: email@example.com
- Academic: Nasir Shah, HEC; +92 (0)300 596 0299; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scientific Coordinator (Turkey): Aamir Iqbal Khattak; WhatsApp +92 (0)344 957 2556
- Agricultural Science Dairy Science Meat Science
- Poultry Science Biorisk Management Engineering Applications under DSP
- Public Health Food Technology Industrial Biotechnology
- Food Sovereignty Food Security Entrepreneurship Development
- Food Safety Halal Food and Ethics Environment and Climate Change
- Conference Program DSP-2017 Konya
- DSP-2017-Registration-Form; (fill in the form, pay the fees, non-refundable and email at the given addresses)
- DSP 2017 –Proc-DSP 2017
- Submit your paper, get invitation and visa letters for DSP 2017 – Deadline October 20, 2017
- DSP 2017 Organizing Committees
- SDGs Task Force Commmittee
- DSP 2017 – Conference Brochure
- DSP 2017 – Notification
- DSP 2011, 2013, 2015
- DSP Home
- Organizing Partners
- Dairy Science Park, connecting Rumi, Iqbal, Tolerance and UNSDGs
The history of Past, Present and Future of Humanity“Come, come, let us appreciate each other, know the value of each other.” (Mevlana Rumi)Rumi to Iqbal: “Downfall is fate of those who fail to safeguard thier identity”Allama Iqbal looked at the Sun rising from the East as a sign of HopeUN tried to protect interests of the future generationsConnecting Past with the Future through SDGAction9671