- ISI Web of Knowledge, Publons Profile
- Researcher ID/Author Identifiers: C-7212-2008)
- ORIC ID 0000-0002-1355-5924
- Scopus ID: 7202876145
- CSU Australia Profile
- Mendeley Profile
- ResearchGate Profile
- CV Qureshi MS
Impact Factor Journals
- Qureshi MS, 1995. Conventional Buffalo Farming System in NWFP Pakistan. Buffalo Bulletin, 14 (2): 38-41.
- Qureshi MS, F Malik and M Amjad and SA Khan, 1997. Incidence and chemotherapy of gastrointestinal nematodes in dairy buffaloes in the north-western valley of Pakistan. Buffalo Bulletin, 16 (3): 56-59.
- Qureshi M.S, H.A. Samad, G. Habib., R.H. Usmani, M.M. Siddiqui, 1999. Study on factors leading to seasonality of reproduction in dairy buffaloes. I. Nutritional factors. Asian-Aust. J. Anim. Sci, 12 (7): 1019-1024.
- Qureshi M.S.; G. Habib., H.A. Samad, A. Lodhi, R.H. Usmani, 1999. Study on factors leading to seasonality of reproduction in dairy buffaloes. II.Non-nutritional factors. Asian Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 12 (7): 1025-1030.
- Qureshi MS, G Habib, G Nawab, MM Siddiwqui, N Ahmad and HA Samad, 2015. Milk Progesterone Profiles in Various Reproductive States in Dairy Buffaloes under Field Conditions. Natl. Sci. Counc. ROC(B) Vol. 24, No. 2, 2000. pp. 70-75.
- Qureshi M.S., G. Habib, H.A. Samad, M.M. Siddiqui, N.Ahmad, M. Syed, 2002. Reproduction-nutrition relationship in dairy buffaloes. I. Effect of intake of protein, energy and blood metabolites levels. Asian-Aust. J Anim Sci, 15(3): 330-339.
- Chand N., F.R.Durrani, M.S.Qureshi, Z.Durrani, 2007. Role of Berberis lycium In Reducing Serum Cholesterol In Broilers. Asian Aust J. Anim. Sci. 20 (4): 563-568.
- Qureshi M.S., S. Khan and N. Ahmad, 2007. Pregnancy depresses milk yield in dairy buffaloes. Italian J. Anim. Sci., 6 (Suppl. 2): 1290-1293. https://doi.org/10.4081/ijas.2007.s2.1290.
- Qureshi M.S., N.Ahmad, 2008. Interaction among calf suckling, use of oxytocin, milk production and reproduction in dairy buffaloes. Animal Reproduction Science, 106: 380-392. doi:1016/j.anireprosci.2007.05.019.
- Khan S, MS Qureshi, N Ahmad, M Amjed, FR Durrani, M Younas, 2008. Effect of Pregnancy on Lactation Milk Value in Dairy Buffaloes. Asian Aust. J. Anim. Sci. 21(4): 523-531.
- Khan S, MS Qureshi, N Ahmad, M Amjed, M Younas, 2009. Feed Supplementation Prevents Decline in Milk Progesterone Levels associated with Post-conception Production Stress in Dairy Buffaloes. Tropical Animal Health and Production, 41: 1133-1142.
- Khan S, MS Qureshi, G. Habib, A Mushtaq, Ihsanullah, S Ahmad, SM Sohail and SS Afridee, 2009. Effect of pregnancy on lactation performance in dairy buffaloes. Pak J Zool., Sup. No.9. 55-60.
- Sohail, S.M., M.S. Qureshi, S Khan, G Habib, 2009. Relationship among various production and reproduction Contributors of Breeding Efficiency in Dairy Buffaloes of Pakistan. Pak J Zool., Sup. No.9, 297-301.
- Qureshi, M.S., 2009. Nutritional and Management Support to Reproduction in Dairy Buffaloes. Pak J Zool, Sup. 9: 895-909.
- Khan, S., MS Qureshi, SM Shah, SM Sohail, Ihsanullah, A. Rahman, 2009. Effect of pregnancy on milk yield and composition in buffaloes. Pak J Zool, Sup.9-II: 669-673.
- Qureshi MS, A Mushtaq, S Khan, G Habib, ZA Swati, 2010. Variation in milk fatty acids composition with body condition in dairy buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis). Asian Aust J Anim Sci, 23: 340-345.
- Ullah I, A Iqbal, I Ali, I Munir, E Ali, SJ Shah, N Ullah, SAK Bangash, ZA Swati and MS Qureshi, 2011. Role of dietary supplementation in the protein content of bovine milk. African J Biotech, 10 (18), 3624-3627.
- Chand N, FR Durrani, MS Qureshi, D Muhammad, Z Rehman, 2011. Protective effects of milk thistle (Silybum marianum) against aflatoxin B1 in broiler chicks. Asian Aust J Anim Sci. 24: 7 : 1011 – 1018. doi: 10.5713/ajas.2011.10418.
- Khan S, MS Qureshi, Ahmad, SM Shah, 2011. Milk Composition and Yield Changes with the Advancing Pregnancy in Dairy Buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis). Turkish J Vet Anim Sci, 2011; 35(6): 375-380. doi:10.3906/vet-0811-15.
- Hussain T, M Arshad, I Jan S Khan, H Sattar, MS Qureshi, 2011. In Vitro Screening Of Ten Pakistani Plants For Their Antibacterial Activity. Pakistan Journal of Botany, 43 (1): 531-538.
- Lutfullah G, T Akhtar, I Ahmad, MMAK Khattak, FR Durrani and MS Qureshi, 2011. Effects of Probiotic on the Intestinal Morphology with Special Reference to the Growth of Broilers. J Chem Soc Pak, 33 (1), 129-133.
- Khan S, MS Qureshi, M Younas, Rafiullah and M Inam, 2012. Modelling And Management Of Post-Conception Decline In Milk Yield Of Dairy Buffaloes. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 5-11.
- Aftab M, A Rahman, MS Qureshi, S Akhter, U. Sadique, A Sajid1 and S. Zaman, 2012. Level Of Salmonella In Beef Of Slaughtered Cattle At Peshawar. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 24-27.
- Sajid A, Z I Chaudhary, U Sadique, A Maqbol, MA Anjum, MS Qureshi, ZU Hassan, M Idress, M Shahid, 2012. Prevalence Of Goatpox Disease In Punjab Province Of Pakistan. J Anim Plant Sci, 22(2Suppl.): 28-3.
- Qureshi MS, 2012. Stress Impedes Reproductive Physiology Of Dairy Animals Under Subtropical Conditions. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 75-78.
- Qureshi SS, M Jamal, MS Qureshi, M Rauf, BH Syed, M Zulfiqar and N Chand, 2012. A Review Of Halal Food With Special Reference To Meat And Its Trade Potential. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 79-83.
- Sadique U, ZI Chaudhry1, MY Rana and AA Anjum, MS, M Idrees ZU Hassan, M Mushtaq, A Sajid, 2012. Clinico-pathological study of Contagious Caprine pleuropneumonia CCPP) in Small Ruminants. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 2012, Page: 45-50.
- Khan S, N Ishikawa, T Hattori, A Tajima, MS Qureshi, 2012. Effect Of Pregnancy On Body Hair Growth In Dairy Cattle. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 2012, Page: 87-91.
- Usman T, G Guo, SM Suhail, S Ahmed, L Qiaoxiang, MS Qureshi, Y Wang, 2012. Performance Traits Study Of Holstein Friesian Cattle Under Subtropical Conditions. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 92-95.
- Khan R, MS Qureshi, A Mushtaq, Ghufranullah, A Naveed, 2012. Effect Of Quality And Frequecy Of Drinking Water On Productivity And Fertility Of Dairy Buffaloes. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 96-101.
- Qureshi MS, S Jan, A Mushtaq, I Rahman, M Jan, Ikramullah, 2012. Effect of age on milk fatty acids in dairy buffaloes. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2 Suppl.): 108-112.
- Rehman ZU, MU Samo, TA Qureshi, S Khan, MS Qureshi, FA Khan, S Bahadadr, 2012. Studies On The Freezability Of Kundhi Buffalo Bull Semen. J Anim Plant Sci , 22 (2 Suppl.): 18-23.
- Khan RU, S Naz, Z Nikousefat, V Tufarelli, M Javdani, MS Qureshi, V Laudadio, 2012. Potential applications of ginger (Zingiber officinale) in poultry diets. World’s Poultry Sci J, 68, 245-252. doi: 10.1017/S004393391200030X.
- Tanweer AJ, N Chand, S Khan, MS Qureshi, A Akhtar, M Niamatullah, 2012. Impact Of Methanolic Extract Of Peganum Harmala On The Weight Gain, Feed Conversion Ratio, Feed Cost And Gross Return Of Broiler Chicks. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (2): 264-267.
- Mushtaq A, MS Qureshi, S Khan, G Habib, ZA Swati, SU Rahman, 2012. Body condition score as a marker of milk yield and composition in dairy animals. J Anim Plant Sci, 22 (Sup 3): 169-173.
- Usman T, G Guo, SM Suhail, MS Qureshi, Y Wang, 2012. Estimation of genetic parameters of reproductive and milk yield traits using multiple-trait animal model in Holstein under subtropical conditions. J Anim Vet Adv, 11 (17): 3132-3139.
- Tomovska J, S Presilski, SPN Gjorgievski, N Tomovska, MS Qureshi and NP Bozinovska, 2013. Development of a spectrophotometric method for monitoring angiotensin-converting enzyme in dairy products. Pak Vet J, 34 (1): 14-18.
- Qureshi MS, D Khan, A Mushtaq, SS Afridi, 2013. Effect of extenders, post-dilution intervals and seasons on semen quality in dairy goats. Turkish J Vet Anim Sci. 37: 147-152. DOI: 10.3906/vet-1110-24.
- Khan MT, NA Khan, M Bezabih, MS Qureshi and A Rahman, 2013. The nutritional value of peanut hay (Arachis hypogaea L.) as an alternate forage source for sheep. Trop Anim Health Prod. 45:849–853, DOI 10.1007/s11250-012-0297-8.
- Tanweer AJ, N Chand, S Khan, A Sultan, MS Qureshi, A Akhtar, M Inam and Rafiullah, 2013. Association of Peganum harmala L. Supplementation with lipid Profile and its Economic Benefit in Broiler Production. Pak Vet J, 33(3): 313-316.
- Rahman FU, MS Qureshi and RU Khan, 2014. Effect of Soybean Based Extenders on Sperm Parameters of Holstein-Friesian Bull During Liquid Storage at 4ºC. Pakistan Zool., 46 (1): 185-189.
- Ali T, A Rahman, MS Qureshi, MT Hussain, MS Khan, S Uddin, M Iqbal and B Han, 2014. Effect of management practices and animal age on incidence of mastitis in Nili Ravi buffaloes. Trop Anim Health Prod, 46(7):1279-85. Doi. 10.1007/s11250-014-0641-2.
- Rahman HU, MS Qureshi, R Khan, 2014. Influence of dietary zinc on semen traits and seminal plasma antioxidant enzymes and trace minerals of Beetal bucks. Reproduction in Domestic Animals, 49 (6), 1004–1007; doi: 10.1111/rda.12422.
- Rahman A, MY Khan, O Sadiq, MS Qureshi, Nr Ahmed, N Shaheen, S Uddin, T Ali. Washing Of Animal Body Coat Effects On Salmonella Load On Hide And In Postslaughter Carcasses. Sylwan, 159 (3): 400-415.
- Qureshi MS, A Mushtaq, S Jan and IU Rahman, 2015. Effect of Age and Lactation on Milk Fatty Acid Profile in Dairy Buffaloes. Buffalo Bulletin, 34 (3): 275-283.
- Majid A, MS Qureshi and R Khan, 2015. “In vivo adverse effects of high dose of alpha-tocopherol on the semen quality of male bucks“. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 99 (5): 841–846. DOI: 10.1111/jpn.12284.
- Wahab A, H Khan, S Ahmad, MS Qureshi, Y Muhammad, S Khan, U Sadique and MK Shah, 2016. Biochemical Profile of Local Rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus) During Successful Pregnancy Under Backyard Production System. Pakistan J. Zool, 48 (3):625-630.
- Chand N, H Faheem, RU Khan, MS Qureshi, IA Alhidary and AM Abudabos, 2016. Anticoccidial effect of mananoligosacharide against experimentally induced coccidiosis in broiler. Env Sci Pollution Res, 23 (14): 14414–14421. DOI: 10.1007/s11356-016-6600-x.
- Khan I, MS Qureshi, S Akhtar, I Ali and Ghufranullah, 2016. Fertility Improvement in Cross-Bred Dairy Cows Through Supplementation of Vitamin E as Antioxidant. Pakistan Pak J. Zool., vol. 48(4): 923-930.
- Khan I, MS Qureshi, S Ahmad, S Akhtar, H Khan and Ghufranullah, 2016. Effect of Lactation and Breed on Reproductive Cyclicity Under Various States of Oxidative Stress in Dairy Cattle Breeds. Pak J. Zool., 48 (5): 1431-1441.
- Qureshi MU, MS Qureshi, R Khan, A Rahman, SM Sohailb, A Ijaz, I Ahmad, S Ahmad, M Shoaib and A Basit, 2016. Relationship of blood metabolites with reproductive cyclicity in dairy cows. Indian J Anim Res. 50(3): 338-348.
- Rehman H, IA Alhidary, RU Khan, MS Qureshi, U Sadique, H Khan, and SH Yaqoob, 2016. Relationship of Age, Breed and Libido with Semen Traits of Cattle Bulls. Pak J. Zool., 48 (6), 1793-1798.
- Khan H, M Khan, MS Qureshi, S Ahmad, A Gohar, H Ullah, F Ullah, A Hussain, P Khatri, SSA Shah, H Rehman and A Khan, 2017. Effect of Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis) on Fertility Indicators of Post-Thawed Bull Spermatozoa. Pakistan J Zool, 49 (4): 1243-1249.
- Ihsanullah, MS Qureshi, SM Suhail, S Akhtar, RU Khan, 2017. Postpartum endocrine activities, metabolic attributes and milk yield are influenced by thermal stress in crossbred dairy cows. Int J Biometeorol, 61, 1561–1569.
- Khan S, Qureshi MS and RU Khan, 2017. The Effect of vitamin E and Selenium on physiological, hormonal and antioxidant status of Damani and Balkhi sheep submitted to heat stress. Applied Biological Chemistry. 60 (6): 585-90.
- Chand N, S Naz, H Maris, RU Khan, S Khan and MS Qureshi, 2017. Effect of Betaine Supplementation on the Performance and Immune Response of Heat Stressed Broilers Pakistan J. Zool., 49(5): 1857-1862.
- Khan MZ, T Usman, U Sadique, MS Qureshi, MF Hassan, M Shahid and A Khan, 2017. Molecular Characterization of Brucella abortus and Brucella melitensis in Cattle and Humans at the North West of Pakistan. Pak Vet J, 37(3): 360-363.
- Rehman ZU, N Chand, RU Khan, S Khan and MS Qureshi, 2018. An Assessment of the Growth and Profitability Potential of Meat-Type Broiler Strains under High Ambient Temperature. Pak J. Zool., 50(2): 429-435.
- Saqib MN, MS Qureshi and RU Khan, 2018. Changes in postpartum metabolites and resumption of ovarian cyclicity in primiparous and multiparous dairy cows. Applied Biological Chemistry, 61: 110-111.
- Khan IM, RU Khan, MS Qureshi, T Usman, A Khan, Z Ullah and H Rehman, 2018. Cross Breeding Promotes Deterioration of Semen Quality in Cattle Bulls. Pak J. Zool., 50, Iss. 1, pp 97-103.
- Abubakar M, AB Zahur, K Naeem, MA Khan and MS Qureshi, 2018. Field and Molecular Epidemiology of Peste des Petits Ruminants in Pakistan. Pakistan J. Zool., 50 (2): 559-566.
- Ullah A, US Khattak, S Ayaz, MS Qureshi, I Khan, IU Jan, I Khattak, R Taj, S Nigar, NU Khan, MA Khan and ML Sohail, 2019. Bovine Tuberculosis (bTB): Prevalence and Associated Risk Factors in Large Ruminants in the Central Zone of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan. Pak J Zool, 51(1), 127-133.
- Shah M, MS Qureshi, RU Khan, M Mobashar, MA Khalique, I Khattak, …, 2019. Semen Quality of Bulls as Influenced by Breed, Body Condition Score and Ascorbic Acid under Heat Stress. Pakistan Journal of Zoology 51 (5): 1699-1703.
- Ihsanullah, MS Qureshi, S Akhtar and SM Suhail, 2020. Seasonal Stress Affects Reproductive and Lactation Traits in Dairy Cattle with Various Levels of Exotic Blood and Parities under Subtropical Condition. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 52 (1): 1-424.
- Khan A, Khan RU, Qureshi MS, Mobashar M, Gohar A, Ahmad S, Khan K, Khan H and Naz S, 2021. Effects of Different Equilibration Times on Post-Thaw Cryopreserved Semen Quality of Cattle and Buffalo Bulls. Pakistan Journal of Zoology, 53: 613-618. DOI: 10.17582/journal.pjz/20190824040816.
- Saqib MN, MS Qureshi, SM Suhail, RU Khan, G Bozzo, E Ceci, V Laudadio, V Tufarelli, 2022. Association among metabolic status, oxidative stress, milk yield, body condition score and reproductive cyclicity in dairy buffaloes. Reprod Domest Anim. doi: 10.1111/rda.14086. Online ahead of print.
Free Downloads of the above impact factor journal articles:
01-ibic-conventional-buff-farming 02-ibic-chemotherapy-nematodes 03-ajas-buff-reprod-season-nutritional 04-ajas-buff-reprod-season-non-nutritional 05-buff-milk-progesterone-roc 06-ajas-buff-reprod-protein 07-ajas-broilers-berberis-cholesterol 8-World-Buff-Cong 09-anirep-buff-reprod-suckling 10-ajas-buff-preg-lactation 11-buff-feed-my-decline-sz-tropical 12-buff-preg-lact-sz-pjz-abc 13-buff-breeding-efficiency-pjz-sms 14-pjz-buff-reprod-nutr-review 15-buff-preg-lact-pjz-sz1 16-buff-milk-fa-ajas-anila 17-ajb-diet-bov-milk-protein 18-nyla-aflatoxin-binding 19-milkcompbuff-turk-vet-j 20-pjb-tariq-antibacterial 21-arshad-probiotic 22-milkdeclinepostconception 23-salmonella-aftab 24-goatpoxsajid 25-stressreprodphysiol 26-halalfoodsaadia 27-sadiqueccpp 28-khanhairfolliclepregdiag 29-hf-tahir 30-rkhanwaterquality 31-shaista-fattyacidmilk 32-freezsemenkundibuffalo 33-rifat-ginger 34-tanweer-peganum1 35-anila-markers 36-usman-java 37-pvj-ace 38-turkish-semen 39-peanut-khan-mt 40-pvj-peganum-harmala 41-pjz-fowad 42-tariq-mastitis-tropical 43-hafiz-zinc-semen-rda 44-sylwan-salmonella-meat 45-ibic-anila-milk-fa 46-japan-majid-tocopherol-semen 47-pjz-wahab-rabbit1 48-hassan-anticoccidial1 49-ikram-pjz1 50-ikram-pjz-lactation-stress1 51-ijar-ubaid-metabol-reprod 52-rahman-pjz-semen 53-green-tea-semen-pjz 54-Int-J-biometerol-reprod-stress 55-vit-E-seleium-stress-shakir 56-betain-broiler-stress-pjz-1 57-pvj-brucella ; 57-pvj-brucella 58-zia-broilers-meat 59-najam-poarpartum-metabilites 60-ibrar-bull-xbred-semen 61-Abubakar-PPR-Peste- 62-tuberculosis-asad 63-SemenQ-M-Shah-pjz-2019 64.-pjz-Ihsan 65-adnan pjz 66-RDA- Saqib – oxidative stress
HEC Recognized Journals
- Ikram 2018; Crossbred diary cows respond differently, Sarhad J Agric, 34(2): 301-310
- Qureshi, S.S., B. Ullah, S. Khan, H.U. Rehman and M.S. Qureshi. 2022. Comparative study of the virulency of different serotypes of
foot and mouth disease virus by using baby hamster Kidney-21 cell line. Sarhad Journal of Agriculture, 38(3): 778-783. Download
- Khan, Nadar 2018; Effect of dietary energy levels; J Etomol Zool Studies, 2018; 6(1): 1427-1430
- Khan, Inamullah et al, 2016; valuation of Brucellosis as a Public Health Hazard; Meat Sci Vet Public Health, 1(1): 11-16.
- Qureshi MS, MM Siddiqui, SG Khattak,, G Habib, HA Samad and I Haque, 2000. Reproduction-nutrition interaction in dairy buffaloes. IV. Effect of macro-minerals intake. Egyptian Journal of Dairy Science, 28 (1):121-127.
- Ali AT, MS Qureshi, MH Kadwal, 2014. Effect of protected fats on milk yield and ovarain activity in dairy cattle. Ruminant Science, 3(2), 185-188, Anand Publishing.
- Rehman FU, C Zhao, MA Shah, MS Qureshi and X Wang, 2013. Semen extenders and artificial insemination in ruminants. Veterinaria, 1(1): 18. Download
Qureshi MS, 2015. Recent Advances in Nutrition- Reproduction Interactions in Dairy Animals
- Sarzamin Khan and M Subhan Qureshi | Apr 29, 2009. Lactation-Reproduction Interaction in Dairy Buffaloes: Technical report of a series of studies in dairy buffaloes under field conditions in peri-urban areas of Peshawar, Pakistan
- Naila Chand, M Subhan Qureshi, et al. | Jul 29, 2010. Berberis lycium reduces Serum Cholesterol in Broiler: An extensive work on the affect of Berberis lycium on the growth, immunity, liver function and serum cholesterol levels in broilers
- S Muhammad Suhail and M Subhan Qureshi | Oct 28, 2010Genetic Evaluation of Dairy Buffaloes: A series of studies to investigate breeding efficiency, economic traits and inheritance of economic traits of dairy buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis)
- Anila Mushtaq and M Subhan Qureshi | Aug 9, 2010. Milk Fatty Acids of Dairy Animals: Variation in dairy animals with the changing body condition and lactation stages in dairy cattle and buffaloes
- Qureshi, M.S. and R. Khan, 2011. Heavy metals in drinking water of dairy buffaloes. VDM Verlag, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-639-32799-1.
- Shaista Jan, Anila Mushtaq, et al. | Apr 6, 2011Blood Metabolites Effect Milk Fatty Acids In Dairy Bufffaloes: Changes in milk yield and fatty acids profile in relation to blood metabolites with advancing age and lactation Paperback
- Muhammad Subhan Qureshi (Author), Rajwali Khan (Author)Heavy Metals in Drinking Water of Dairy Buffaloes at Peshawar: Evaluation of mineral contents and heavy metals of drinking water and their correlation with mineral contents in milk Paperback – January 25, 2011. . VDM Verlag, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-639-32799-1.
- Qureshi, M.S.,2011. Reproductive Physiology of Domestic Animals. Higher Education Commission, Islamabad. ISBN 978-969-417-166-1.
- Heavy Metals in Drinking Water of Dairy Buffaloes at Peshawar: Evaluation of mineral contents and heavy metals of drinking water and their correlation with mineral contents in milk Paperback – January 25, 2011. by Muhammad Subhan Qureshi (Author), Rajwali Khan (Author). VDM Verlag, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-639-32799-1.
- Blood metabolites support estrus cyclicity in dairy cows. by Muhammad Hamid Kadwal (Author), Muhammad Subhan Qureshi (Author). Kadwal, MH and Qureshi, MS, 2011. VDM Verlag, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-639-36053-0.
- Qureshi MS 2011. Proc, International Workshop on Dairy Science Park, 2011.Univ Agric Peshawar.
- Shamsur Rehman (Author), Sohail Akhtar (Author), Muhammad Subhan Qureshi (Editor) 2012 .Meat potential and dressing percentage of sheep breeds Paperback LAP Lambert Academic Publishing AG & Co. Germany, ISBN-13: 978-3846511985.
- Qureshi MS 2013. Proc, InternationalWorkshop on Dairy Science Park, 2013.Univ Agric Peshawar.
- Azeemi TA and MS Qureshi, 2014. Dairy Cattle Science– Reproduction (Pashto and English). Pp300. NingarharUniversity, Jalalabad, Afghanistan. ResearchGate
- Qureshi MS 2015. Proc, InternationalWorkshop on Dairy Science Park, 2015.Univ Agric Peshawar.
- Qureshi MS 2017. Proc, InternationalWorkshop on Dairy Science Park, 2017. Selcuk Univ Peshawar.
- Qureshi MS 2019. Proc, InternationalWorkshop on Dairy Science Park, 2019.Univ Balochistan, Quetta.
- Qureshi MS 2010. Good Governance Model for Agribusiness: A report prepared on advice of FAO-UN for transforming livestock resources into a network of entrepreneurs, generating … (Dairy Science Park publications Book 1). Amazon, Kindle Editition
Books in Process
- Qureshi MS-The purpose of Life
- New Advances in the Dairy Industry (ISBN 978-1-83962-747-7) (IntechOpen)
New Insights in Mammalian Endocrinology (ISBN 978-1-80355-874-5) (IntechOpen)
- Qureshi MS, 2012. Breeding, Management and Environmental Issues at Peri-Urban Dairy Farms. In: Milk Production – Advanced Genetic Traits, Cellular Mechanism, Animal Management and Health, NarongsakChaiyabutr (Ed.). InTech North America, Manhattan10010, New York, USA. ISBN: 978-953-51-0766-8. DOI: 10.5772/47904 Download
- Qureshi MS, TA Azeemi, 2012. Dietary Manipulations for Enhancing Cardio-Protective Fatty Acids in the Milk of Dairy Cows. International Conference on Applied Life Sciences. Edited by Farhad Nejadkoorki, InTech, InTech North America, Manhattan10010, New York, USA. ISBN 978-953-51-0725-5. DOI: 10.5772/52498. Download
- Qureshi MS, S. Khan &N. Ahmad, 2008. 8th World Buffalo Congress, International Buffalo Federation, Caserta, Itlay. Pregnancy depresses milk yield in Dairy Buffaloes. Italian J Anim Sci, 1290-1293; https://doi.org/10.4081/ijas.2007.s2.1290. Download
- Qureshi MS and Anila Mushtaq, 2010. Effect of Body Condition and Pregnancy on Milk Yield and Composition in Crossbred Dairy Cattle Under Tropical Conditions. Int Conf Egyptian Soc Exp Biol; 27 Feb to 4 March; Cairo, Egypt. Dowload
- Mushtaq, Anila and M S Qureshi, 2010. Effect Of Management Practices On Milk Composition In Dairy Buffaloes. Int Workshop On Industrial Biotechnology The International Workshop On Industrial Biotechnology. Minister Of Higher Education, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Qureshi MS and T A Azimee, 2012. Dietary Manipulations for Enhancing Cardio-Protective Fatty Acids in the Milk of Dairy Cows. International Conference on Applied Life Sciences. Konya, Turkey. 10/09/2012 → 12/09/2012. Download
- Qureshi MS and Ihsanullah, 2014. Seasonal stress affects economic traits in dairy cattle with various levels of exotic blood under subtropical condition of Peshawar; Joint ISNH / ISRP International Conference; 08/09/14 → 12/09/14; Canberra, Australia. Download
- Qureshi M Subhan, Mithat Direk, Irfan ul Haq Qureshi, S Naeem Badshah and Arif Yousaf, 2017. Dairy Science Park, connecting Rumi, Iqbal, Tolerance and UNSDGs. 4th International Confernce and Industrial Exhibition on Dairy Science Park, November 1-5, 2017. Selcuk University, Konya, Turkey. Download